Notgames Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitchhikers  (Read 11576 times)
sublimities
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:21:04 AM »

Hey everyone
Just wanted to let you all know that I completed a project called Glitchhikers a week or two ago. Its available for free here! I would love to hear what y'all think of it.

God at play

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 06:28:23 PM »

I saw this covered on Kill Screen. Been wanting to check it out, I'll try to do that soon and provide some feedback. Sounds very intriguing Smiley

Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:36:03 AM »

Thanks! Looking forward to giving this a try.
sublimities
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 07:47:45 AM »

Hey all
Just wanted to check in and see if you've had a chance to try it out yet? I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback!
Benjamin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 07:06:02 PM »

Hey, sorry to take so long. I just spent a bunch of time with it and really loved it. And as a British Columbian resident, it really feels like a BC summer night. My first glitchhiker scared the shit out of me and then calmed me right down. And really great choices with the music. It reminded me of when I would go driving in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and listed to à Propos on CBC Radio One.

I'm heading to Vancouver a couple times this summer. I'd totally buy you a beverage if you like !!
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 09:24:55 AM »

I was really enjoying driving the car. And then I noticed somebody sitting besides me. And then they started talking.
sublimities
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 08:48:04 AM »

Hey Benjamin. Thanks for playing! I'd be happy to go for a drink if you are in town some time. Feel free to contact me at ceMelusine [at] gmail.com or through the Silverstring twitter account or my twitter account (@ceMelusine).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: