Notgames Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:13:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's over, for now  (Read 49027 times)
Amanda Williams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »

Ha! Well, this wasn't my intent at all of course. Sometimes breaks are healthy and necessary. :)
ghostwheel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 01:18:22 AM »

You should probably choose a project you can make entirely on your own. That has always been our principle so far: we choose ideas that we have the skills to produce on our own and then when there is sufficient budget, we hire people who can do certain parts better than we can. Of course we are two people, not one. But you have a wife too! Wink

You're a pretty prolific creator. So if you combine all your talents, you should be able to make something wonderful. Maybe even something as simple as interactive book. After all, it is the content that matters, and beauty. Not technical complexity.

Yay, digging up old threads! Well it's my old thread so there. I did actually end up doing exactly this. I made a book, a printed book and soundtrack. An interactive version is the next step! See this thread for more: http://notgames.org/forum/index.php?topic=717.0

Irony is for cowards.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: