Notgames Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calm - A first go at Unity + Android  (Read 5048 times)
Måns

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »

I recently released Calm. It's a small experience about steering a cloud, looking at backgrounds and listening to music. This was really my first go at developing for Android and it was also a long time since I developed anything in Unity. It was thus a project with a lot of trial and error - on the other hand that seems to be the case with most projects =) All in all things turned out quite well though.

You can find some more info on my homepage: http://www.mansbilling.com/?page_id=759. There are two versions, on free with ads and another one for the price of about 0.99 $ (and with additional backgrounds). You can find them both here: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=M%C3%A5ns+Billing

Please try it out and give me a shout if it doesn't work on your device - it's always a bit tricky with Android... And note that because I've used Unity this application won't run on all devices (and in that case it shouldn't even show up in the marketplace).

Oh, jewels and binoculars hang from the head of the mule.
But these visions of Johanna, they make it all seem so cruel.
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »

Purchased! Smiley

I'll have a look at it this evening or so.

Congratulations!
Måns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »

Thank you! Please let me know how it works and what you think of it :-)

Ps. I purchased Vanitas and found it truly superb. Thank you for that!

Oh, jewels and binoculars hang from the head of the mule.
But these visions of Johanna, they make it all seem so cruel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: