Notgames Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Woolly Robot  (Read 7478 times)
Jonathan Hise Kaldma

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »

Hi everybody, I'm Jonathan.

I met some of you at the Notgames Fest in Cologne, where my upcoming game Flight of the Fireflies was shown. If you missed it, you can find a teaser for the game at http://www.flightofthefireflies.com

I've always been interested in video games as stories and experiences. The more video games I've played, the more bored I've become with points and goals and shooting and pointless choices that don't mean anything and silly stories that say nothing of the human condition. It felt good meeting people in Cologne who think the same way. Hope we can continue some of our discussions here!

PS. My website is http://www.woollyrobot.com
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »

It was great to meet you.

Very nifty website! Smiley

Looking forward to the release of Flight of the Fireflies!
God at play

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »

Welcome, and yes great job on the website, I agree.

I saw a very quick teaser of FotF gameplay on that German video posted on the notgames tumblr. Can't wait to check out more. Is that iOS only right now?

ghostwheel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »

Hi, it was great meeting you at the notgames shindig! I'm glad to see you on the forums. Welcome! Smiley

Irony is for cowards.
Jonathan Hise Kaldma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 11:40:16 PM »

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I'm starting with iOS anyway. Not for technical reasons (it's Unity, so porting isn't very hard), but because I think the experience is just so much better when it's touch. Just feels much more immersive dragging things around with your finger than with a mouse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: