Notgames Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello notWorld  (Read 4731 times)
FourthWall

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm Stuart and I registered here a few weeks ago. I promised myself I would post a few times a week, but I've not been doing very well thus far.

I know of the notgames forum from my time on Tale of Tales's forums, but was reminded of it recently when I contacted a Mr Jeroen D Stout to congratulate him on his interesting title, Dinner Date.

I'm a Web Developer by trade, but havne't done any of that sort of work in a long time. I don't even have a website to link to. Been a few things since then and now I'm in the fortunate position to chase my dream - designing/building games. I'm a one man-show and I'm known to prefer the path of most resistance, so I'm working on long (no) timetables. I truly believe 'games' can be more than craft or technical artistry and I will humbly chase that belief for however long it takes to catch it, assuming I'm not chasing my own tail.

I also have plans to make some games of pure craft in an attempt to cement a modest income, but I won't mention such toys here.
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:35:08 AM »

Welcome, Stuart!

I started my creative expoloration of the interactive medium with web design as wel. Smiley

Looking forward to your contributions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: