Notgames Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 6328 times)
Max Nilsson

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:55:49 AM »

My name is Max Nilsson and I'm currently studying game design at Blekinge Institute of Technology in Karlshamn, Sweden.
After making several games I became more and more interested in how we could change the medium and peoples view on games. "Normal" games started to seem bland and I was craving for something more. When I play a game, I want to feel like when I watch a good movie or read a book; I want emotions. Real emotions, that you actually care about a persons fate in the game. I also want to feel and think when I play, not just kill some time and have fun.
This is my goal for now, until I find something new to experiment with.

Here is my website, which is quite outdated so it doesn't exactly represent who I am today. But you can still download some older games I've made if you want to see my development process:

http://max-nilsson.com/

Here is a sample of the direction I'm heading in making games. We made this game in 2 weeks and I'm really proud of how it all turned out. Hopefully we will continue working on it since it's lacking in some aspects.

http://www.max-nilsson.com/wp-content/Spel/Gemynd.rar

Thank you guys for inspiring me by the way, and keep up the good work!

//Max
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 10:47:53 PM »

Welcome, Max!
Sounds like you'll feel right at home here. Smiley
Erik Svedäng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 11:39:03 PM »

Hej!

Always feel some national pride when Swedes sign up here Tongue

Hope to meet you at some point. Until then; please make yourself at home here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: