Notgames Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIMBO is released!  (Read 5954 times)
Jon N/A

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:19:22 PM »

and with great scores from reviews, it's rated 92/100 on meta-critique.  Cool
I don't have XBOX 360 to try it unfortunately  Cry
Anyway, just wanted to start this thread to open the discussion, I love to experience that the Psychological gore feeling that reviewers mentioned.I love Gothic stuff Smiley

Derrick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 07:18:03 PM »

I played the trial and enjoyed it greatly... notgame lovers should know that it is very much a puzzle platform "game" in the traditional sense, though.

...Still, it has a beautiful art style, worth playing for that alone!

Time will always be the thing that kills me, truly
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »

I've always been more attracted to FEIST, actually. Very similar looking, but less traditional, I think.

Anyway, so this is only available on XBox so far?
Jon N/A

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »

I've never heard about FEIST until you told me about it! it's really beautiful and very similar to LIMBO in style.
But I think the mood of each of them is totally different.
LIMBO has been described as a game that if Alfred Hitchcock was alive he would make, it has that suspension and creepy feeling and according to some critics, you never know what you're going to get since the game changes and nothing is the same most of the times.
I don't know what's FEIST's mood, I did watched it's trailer and some screen-shots but I didn't get what's "special" about it.
Anyway, so this is only available on XBox so far?
Yeah, it's just for Xbox360 so far.Actually it's only for XBLA and it's not going to be released on a disk, although I'm not sure about it...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: