Notgames Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:03:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 6109 times)
rui

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »

Hi, my name is Rui Craveirinha, I'm a computer engineer student from Portugal and I'm doing my Master Thesis on the subject of Emotions in Video Games. I have a deep love for both film and video games, though much to my dismay, I am not very knowledgable of the wide field of the arts.

I got to know Tale of Tales through a dear friend of mine who, a couple of years back, introduced to me your realtime art manifesto. I immediately related it with some of my own doubts and anxieties towards the medium, and ever since then, I've been happy enough to follow your career, delightfully exploring your small, but oh so intriguing works.

I have a blog where I criticize video games and occasionaly reflect on some of the issues surrounding your notgames 'cause'. I have also written a few articles on video games, and have designed a very simple little game-as-rules type of experience... and I guess that's it. I'm looking forward to read more about what you have to say around here.

Cheers!
Michaël Samyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:11:33 AM »

Your blog looks very interesting.
Welcome to the forum!
Nice to hear our work has been meaningful to you. Thank you.
God at play

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:56:37 AM »

Welcome Rui. Smiley It would be great to have you participate in a future compo-thing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: